Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

wtb grendel upper

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mpncc
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 1377

    wtb grendel upper

    want to get a grendel upper 14.5 to 20" as long as twist is right length isnt huge factor dont want super high end for I would like to put my own style to it. PM me if you have one you dont need. would like to keep it under $700
    Last edited by mpncc; 06-23-2012, 9:30 AM. Reason: price
    You can have my guns when I run out of ammo. which won't be anytime soon!
  • #2
    mpncc
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 1377

    bump
    You can have my guns when I run out of ammo. which won't be anytime soon!

    Comment

    • #3
      mpncc
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2012
      • 1377

      bump
      You can have my guns when I run out of ammo. which won't be anytime soon!

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1