Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock 17

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • keithplacerville
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 64

    Glock 17

    Hello I am looking to buy a Glock 17 in or east of Sacramento. I am looking for a used Glock. No need to be in new condition. If your asking price is near the cost of a new Glock that is not what I am looking for.I want a g-17 I dont have to baby or worry about scratching. Must be in good firing condition. Thanks (Dont forget about the time change everyone)
  • #2
    keithplacerville
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 64

    Btt

    Comment

    • #3
      keithplacerville
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 64

      To the top

      Comment

      • #4
        terdog
        Member
        • Feb 2011
        • 282

        Have you checked out Cordova Shooting Center?
        I could find NOBODY, even the internet, that could match thier prices. Maybe new is in your future...

        Comment

        • #5
          Blisstar
          Member
          • Jun 2011
          • 142

          Hey Keith Checkout my listing for my Glock 17 GEN 4. Its a good deal (especially becuase they are off roster in Cali)

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1