Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Delete. Dead thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dark Sky Solutions
    Senior Member
    • May 2011
    • 1214

    Delete. Dead thread

    Looking at downsizing from a 2006 F350 Lariat FX4.

    Anyone know a CGN that is a used Car dealer that will deal? I want to get the most economical/ practical car possible.

    In San Diego, CA
    Last edited by Dark Sky Solutions; 03-24-2012, 9:46 AM.
    Doc
    Dark Sky Solutions

    DarkSkySolutions.com
  • #2
    kemasa
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jun 2005
    • 10706

    Any interest in a 97 Chevy S10 with 57k miles on it? It is a 4 cyl. with a manual transmission, black, with a bed liner and bed rails.
    Kemasa.
    False signature edited by Paul: Banned from the FFL forum due to being rude and insulting. Doing this continues his abuse.

    Don't tell someone to read the rules he wrote or tell him that he is wrong.

    Never try to teach a pig to sing. You waste your time and you annoy the pig. - Robert A. Heinlein

    Comment

    • #3
      Dark Sky Solutions
      Senior Member
      • May 2011
      • 1214

      Unfortunately, I m gonna have to pass. Looking for a bit newer and something not a truck. Tired of the gas mileage and I just need an a-b for work.

      Thanks for th offer though
      Doc
      Dark Sky Solutions

      DarkSkySolutions.com

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1