I posted this last week but was late on a python - anyone have a decent one out there? Or a 686 SW 357 in good condition preferably with a 6" barrel?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WTB: SW 357 & Python
Collapse
X
-
WTB: SW 357 & Python
Tags: None -
Don't know where you are but I have the nicest 686 stainless pre lock I've ever seen...under 20 rounds total fired...it's a 4" and is listed on the board with pictures...oposGod and the Constitution give me my rights and actions...any other input is just blabbering. -
Sorry - location south orange countyComment
-
TTTComment
-
Mint Python available in so cal
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,850
Posts: 25,152,417
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11168 users online. 33 members and 11135 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment