Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB: SKS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AlabamaBound
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 514

    WTB: SKS

    Hi All,

    After reading all the great threads about the SKS, I have decided I'd like to get one. I've looked around here up in the High Desert and so far havent had any luck. If anyone in the IE, LA, or OC has a nice, shootable one that they are willing to sell at a reasonable price or knows where there is one for sale, could you please help a fellow Cal Gunner out? Please PM me.

    Thanks,

    Scott
  • #2
    AlabamaBound
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 514

    BTT

    Comment

    • #3
      AlabamaBound
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2011
      • 514

      BTT

      Comment

      • #4
        iown2002
        Junior Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 81

        Not sure I'd you are still looking but I have a Yugoslavian SKS I am looking to sell for 275. If you're interested I can send pics later tonight.

        Comment

        • #5
          AlabamaBound
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2011
          • 514

          Originally posted by iown2002
          Not sure I'd you are still looking but I have a Yugoslavian SKS I am looking to sell for 275. If you're interested I can send pics later tonight.
          Yes, I will PM you. Thanks

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1