Looking for a PPS in good shape. I live in the Sacramento area but I am willing to drive.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WTB - Walther PPS
Collapse
X
-
I've got a Walther PPS .40, black, with a 6 round mag. I've only shot maybe 100 rounds through her. I live in the Antioch, Brentwood, Oakley area. I don't know if I'm quite ready to part with it yet. But I've been toying around with the idea for a while. Make me an offer. Maybe it will convince me to sell : )Last edited by Blarson; 11-01-2011, 1:01 AM.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,267
Posts: 25,146,109
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 37090 users online. 97 members and 36993 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment