Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Delete....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • biogenic
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2010
    • 640

    Delete....

    delete.
    Last edited by biogenic; 07-20-2011, 8:21 PM.
    WTB S&W 29/629 - 44mag 4" / Colt Commander 70 series


    "If we make enough laws, we can all be criminals." -Jeff Snyder

    "I will be spending the weekend studying...oh, and paying my taxes so they can continue to keep us safe from zombies, ghosts and goblins."

    Ollshooter32
    [/I]
  • #2
    biogenic
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2010
    • 640

    Happy Saturday !
    WTB S&W 29/629 - 44mag 4" / Colt Commander 70 series


    "If we make enough laws, we can all be criminals." -Jeff Snyder

    "I will be spending the weekend studying...oh, and paying my taxes so they can continue to keep us safe from zombies, ghosts and goblins."

    Ollshooter32
    [/I]

    Comment

    • #3
      Bull Elk
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2011
      • 4208

      Bullseye in San Rafael had one last week that was in good, not great condition. I think they wanted $400 for it. It may not be a 4" however, but I'd give them a call. I'm still thinking about picking it up for that price. Good luck...

      Comment

      • #4
        biogenic
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2010
        • 640

        Originally posted by Bull Elk
        Bullseye in San Rafael had one last week that was in good, not great condition. I think they wanted $400 for it. It may not be a 4" however, but I'd give them a call. I'm still thinking about picking it up for that price. Good luck...
        Thanks.
        WTB S&W 29/629 - 44mag 4" / Colt Commander 70 series


        "If we make enough laws, we can all be criminals." -Jeff Snyder

        "I will be spending the weekend studying...oh, and paying my taxes so they can continue to keep us safe from zombies, ghosts and goblins."

        Ollshooter32
        [/I]

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1