Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

.223/5.56 Brass Processing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kenk4
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 406

    .223/5.56 Brass Processing

    I am considering stepping up from a Dillon 650, possum hollow trimmer and a RCBS Primer pocket swager to a Dillon S1050 and RT1200 to process .223/5.56 brass. I am wondering if there would be enough interest a brass processing service in Southern California.

    I'm looking at charging 3-1/2 cents per round plus return shipping. Cases would be cleaned in walnut media, Sized, trimmed, primer pocket swaged, and de-burred.Then polished and de-luded in corncob media. Please let me know if this is something that you would be interested in using here in Southern California.
  • #2
    kenk4
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 406

    btt

    Comment

    • #3
      jimmykan
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2008
      • 3102

      Would you return the the same brass that I submit or just an equal quantity of processed brass?

      Can I specify the shoulder headspace measurement?

      Do I have to sort out all the berdan-primed cases before sending?

      Comment

      • #4
        kenk4
        Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 406

        Yes, you would absolutely receive the same brass that you submit.

        As for shoulder headspace, I can do my best to accommodate you so long as you're sending in at least two thousand and it falls within the capabilities of my dies. I use a Hornady lock-n-load headspace gauge to measure headspace on my fired and resized cases.

        Berdan-primed cases would defiantly need to be sorted out prior to sending them to me.

        Thank you for your feedback.

        Comment

        • #5
          SuperSet
          Calguns Addict
          • Feb 2007
          • 9048

          Interested in the service but already have a guy in Arcadia doing an excellent job for me. BUT in case he ever gets tired of doing it, I'll definitely be in touch.

          Comment

          • #6
            kenk4
            Member
            • Jan 2010
            • 406

            BTT

            Comment

            • #7
              kenk4
              Member
              • Jan 2010
              • 406

              BTT

              Comment

              • #8
                kenk4
                Member
                • Jan 2010
                • 406

                BTT

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1