Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB..Bubbaed .303.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dave85
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 4

    WTB..Bubbaed .303.....

    Looking for a "sporterized" 303. Condition not important.
    Dave
  • #2
    metalhead357
    Calguns Addict
    • Jan 2006
    • 5546

    Welcome to the Board

    I dont recall seeing any up as of late on the threads...but I gotta ask.... whatcha' gonna do with a bubba'd rifle?????????
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered....
    I am not a number! I am a free man

    1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
    2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
    3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep

    Comment

    • #3
      m24armorer
      In Memoriam
      • Feb 2006
      • 1422

      Got a beater but not sportered. NO1 MK3 75.00
      07 Class II in the Bay area.
      Enjoy the silence.......
      sigpic
      Celebrating our madness for over
      50 years.


      Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.
      - George Patton

      Comment

      • #4
        gazzavc
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2007
        • 988

        Go onto gun broker, there are always some on there

        Gaz

        Comment

        • #5
          Gryff
          I need a LIFE!!
          • May 2006
          • 12693

          Originally posted by dave85
          Looking for a "sporterized" 303. Condition not important.
          Dave
          I have one if you are still interested. Actually, a rather nice job for being an ex service rifle.

          Jim
          Castro Valley
          My friends and family disavow all knowledge of my existence, let alone my opinions.

          Comment

          • #6
            dave85
            Junior Member
            • Feb 2007
            • 4

            7 grandsons.........

            that I have to outfit on a poor man's budget.
            My thinking has been;
            Marlin Model 60 .22's
            ss shotguns
            Milsurp rifles( i love the Enfields)
            Dave

            Originally posted by metalhead357
            Welcome to the Board

            I dont recall seeing any up as of late on the threads...but I gotta ask.... whatcha' gonna do with a bubba'd rifle?????????

            Comment

            • #7
              metalhead357
              Calguns Addict
              • Jan 2006
              • 5546

              AHHHH! SEVEN grandsons!!!???!!!!! Congrates and DANG toooo! You're gonna be a busy man outfittin' them all. I say start with the .22's and have 'em pass em down the line and work up!!!!!!!
              I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered....
              I am not a number! I am a free man

              1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
              2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
              3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep

              Comment

              • #8
                dave85
                Junior Member
                • Feb 2007
                • 4

                PM'ed both responders.......

                Maybe I can fill a coupla slots.
                thanks for everyone's response.

                The .22's have been pretty easy, averaging 60-65 bucks each. need 2 more.

                need 4 more.303's and then I can rest awhile.
                Dave

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1