Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB AR Trigger Group

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • quig
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 781

    WTB AR Trigger Group

    I got what I need.

    Thanks
  • #2
    lockpicker70
    Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 440

    Not sure if I have all of the parts for it though . might be missing a spring . I replaced 2 of them . They came from DPMS LPS . really heavy though . I will check .

    let me know if you still need . They will fit in a USPS 4.95 box . Just pay for shipping .

    Andy

    Comment

    • #3
      cgs
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2010
      • 96

      Anything special you are looking for? Just a standard trigger group or something to compete with? I have a standard DPMS trigger group. Never used. I'll want a few bucks more than shipping though.
      -Thomas

      Member, ISRA; Life Member, NRA; NRA Certified Instructor, AGI Certified Gunsmith, Illinois Concealed Carry Instructor
      www.alphakoncepts.com www.gunrights4illinois.com @AlphaKoncepts

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1