Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB: AR 15 lower

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j.primo
    Senior Member
    • May 2010
    • 1139

    WTB: AR 15 lower

    Looking for an AR 15 lower .223/5.56. Stripped or complete. Looking for a decent one locally so I can register it in my name. Want one just in case stupid new laws are made. I had my eye on a cmmg a while back, but I'm open to other brands. PM any offers or questions. Thanks.

    Location: San Jose and surrounding areas
    sigpic
  • #2
    ParallaxTactical.com
    Vendor/CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Feb 2009
    • 1373

    Check with dachan here on calguns.
    sigpic
    http://www.parallaxtactical.com
    5276 Eastgate Mall
    San Diego, CA 92121
    P: (619) 630-4869
    Hours: Tue-Fri: 11am-6pm; Sat: 12pm-7pm
    Closed Mon/Sun

    FREE Shipping on online orders over $75!

    Comment

    • #3
      j.primo
      Senior Member
      • May 2010
      • 1139

      I think I am leaning towards the CalGuns lower. It looks pretty sweet and it's supporting the cause.
      sigpic

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1