Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Please Delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Spur
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 2

    I have a blue Mustang Pocketlite if interested. PM me for details.

    Comment

    • #17
      JETLAG
      Banned
      • Apr 2010
      • 875

      I went to ShotShow and talked to Colt and saw it on display. They said that they are re-releasing it.
      Last edited by JETLAG; 02-13-2011, 5:04 PM.

      Comment

      • #18
        Ranger20
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2008
        • 1610

        Sorry but the mustang won't be ca approved.. per the Colt Rep at the Shot Show when I was there looking at it. No mag disconnect and they don't plan on submitting it. If you are an LEO or other special class... then you are prob good to go...
        Join Date: Oct 2008
        Location: Sacramento Area
        Posts: 1,600
        iTrader: 89 / 100%
        Feedback Score: 89 reviews, 100%

        Comment

        • #19
          ccarskaddon
          Junior Member
          • Jan 2011
          • 10

          Mustang for sale in sacramento on armslist.com

          Look at www.armslist.com there is one listed in sacramento
          Lifetime NRA member
          Lifetime SAF member
          Lifetime Kalifornia hunting license


          Guns are my Life after 1st born.

          Comment

          • #20
            VetteBill
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Sep 2010
            • 413

            Mustang, Government or Pony

            Still Looking

            Comment

            • #21
              Jescott227
              Junior Member
              • Mar 2011
              • 2

              I have a nickel Colt Mustang MK IV series 80. I am unsure of california laws due to being a resident of missouri. I have pictures of the firearm if you have an email. I have carried it as a back up for several years. Recently changed to a bigger back up. It is used but in good to very good condition I would say. I no longer need it and am not a collector.

              Comment

              • #22
                funranger
                Member
                • Feb 2010
                • 206

                Are ponys collectable what is so special about them?

                Comment

                • #23
                  VetteBill
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Sep 2010
                  • 413

                  Pony

                  I have not herd of any one that collects them. I don't even think they shoot that well. i would just like to own one

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    super68
                    Junior Member
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 65

                    Mine is up for sale, polished nickel MKIV series 80 Mustang.
                    Let me know if you want to see some pics.

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      VetteBill
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 413

                      I would be interested, some photos and price would be helpful
                      thanks

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        super68
                        Junior Member
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 65

                        PM sent

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          VetteBill
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Sep 2010
                          • 413

                          btt

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            VetteBill
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 413

                            btt

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Bonecrusher
                              Senior Member
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 1273

                              Originally posted by VetteBill
                              I have not herd of any one that collects them. I don't even think they shoot that well. i would just like to own one
                              The Colt Pony Pocketlight, is a very nice addition to any collection, and one of the best .380's made. I have a two tone Pony that is Blue Frame and Colt Factory Polished Slide, definitely one of my guns I'd never sell. Killer little gun
                              May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
                              - General George Patton Jr

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                VetteBill
                                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                                CGN Contributor
                                • Sep 2010
                                • 413

                                They really are nice guns

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1