I need:
1. barrel nut tool (OEM or aftermarket)
2. VH (vent rib, heavy underlug) model blued barrel & shroud assemblies
3. Scope mount
I recently picked up a Dan Wesson 15-4VH after 15 years of searching for one in the condition I wanted. It came with just the 4" barrel and that's about it.
I'm also interested in any .22lr/mag conversion parts.
I also picked up a Savage Model 1921 takedown 12ga pump gun. I have to have a replacement part machined for the safety engagement dealie (looks like a tuning fork) but it's otherwise in excellent shape. Someone broke that 1 part putting it together wrong. Heavy sigh.
1. barrel nut tool (OEM or aftermarket)
2. VH (vent rib, heavy underlug) model blued barrel & shroud assemblies
3. Scope mount
I recently picked up a Dan Wesson 15-4VH after 15 years of searching for one in the condition I wanted. It came with just the 4" barrel and that's about it.
I'm also interested in any .22lr/mag conversion parts.
I also picked up a Savage Model 1921 takedown 12ga pump gun. I have to have a replacement part machined for the safety engagement dealie (looks like a tuning fork) but it's otherwise in excellent shape. Someone broke that 1 part putting it together wrong. Heavy sigh.
