Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB; SA 1911 Operator

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • m98
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2005
    • 4088

    WTB; SA 1911 Operator

    Looking for a Springfield 1911 Operator model in Norcal or central valley.
    "Screw U guys, I'm going home"...:the great Eric Cartman

    10mm. Because .45ACP just doesn't cut it anymore. <Trailerparktrash>
  • #2
    Tavern Keeper
    Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 371

    SA TRP

    Available NIB @ distributor

    Springfield Armory TRP, black amory kote
    list $1867.00
    yours for $1630.00 + tax & DROS

    PM if interested
    Lee Williams
    Tunn Tavern Arms

    Comment

    • #3
      m98
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2005
      • 4088

      btt.........
      "Screw U guys, I'm going home"...:the great Eric Cartman

      10mm. Because .45ACP just doesn't cut it anymore. <Trailerparktrash>

      Comment

      • #4
        m98
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2005
        • 4088

        bumpty.......
        "Screw U guys, I'm going home"...:the great Eric Cartman

        10mm. Because .45ACP just doesn't cut it anymore. <Trailerparktrash>

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1