Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Wtb! Ar15 Complete Kit!! Wtb!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • accordingtoome
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 905

    Wtb! Ar15 Complete Kit!! Wtb!

    A friend of mine is looking for a new or slightly used ar15 kit for his stag lower. Please let me know what you have.

    within 10 miles of LA would be great,
    16, 20, or 24 inch is o.k. depends on the price.
    Please e-mail me at Accordingtoome@yahoo.com as i hardly check this site as its blocked on my work computer hahaha..


    Thanks all
    ATM
  • #2
    spaceburger
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 79

    You can buy that stuff online through DPMS and sites like that.
    Law of Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

    Comment

    • #3
      azndmd
      Member
      • Feb 2006
      • 196

      I have a complete DPMS upper, 16 inch, A2/carry handle, with upgraded hard-chrome bolt and bolt carrier. This is new/unfired, it's only been put on/off a OLL.

      I'm located in the Burbank area. PM if interested. I can send pics to your e-mail.

      Comment

      • #4
        azndmd
        Member
        • Feb 2006
        • 196

        sent e-mail with pics.

        Comment

        • #5
          eviioiive
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 1620

          possibly looking to sell a rock river complete kit. 16", mid,chrome lined, a4, car stock and standard trigger group.
          Last edited by eviioiive; 03-03-2007, 3:14 PM.
          Originally posted by Kestryll
          Your name has been publicly printed in newspapers and on the web, your expectation of privacy is flat gone.
          Originally posted by CALGUNS.NET
          You have been banned for the following reason: posting other member's personal info without permission. I don't care what your reasoning is that is not allowed.

          Comment

          • #6
            1911man
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2006
            • 1575

            Colt Upper

            I have a colt 16" upper with a thin barrel flattop complete for $600 1x7 twist , but I live in San Jose.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1