Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB: 22LR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LIuser
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2020
    • 44

    WTB: 22LR

    Found
    Last edited by LIuser; 06-03-2021, 2:24 PM.
  • #2
    LIuser
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2020
    • 44

    Bump

    Comment

    • #3
      trollmaster
      Junior Member
      • Feb 2021
      • 1

      I can't imagine anyone here would sell it at retail value when there's none around. You're probably better off buying from online.

      I picked up these on backorder at .08 cents a round which is significantly cheaper than the black market but still higher than normal prices. Good luck.

      **Any ammunition showing "On Backorder" Availability above may be ordered, but expect 6-12+ months wait time.  We will not charge your card until your order ships.**     Velocity Muzzle: 1260 50 y: 1104 100 y: 1003 150 y: 931 Energy in foot pounds Muzzle: 127 50 y: 97 100 y: 80 150 y: 69 Average Range: 50 y: 0 100 y: -5.6 150 y: -19.7

      Comment

      • #4
        Skip_Dog
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2017
        • 2656

        Turners in Stockton has some for .10/round. Way more than normal prices. I did buy 500 rounds cause I was there looking for .357mag (none despite a phone call confirming they did).

        Comment

        • #5
          SkyHawk
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Sep 2012
          • 23531

          Originally posted by trollmaster
          I can't imagine anyone here would sell it at retail value when there's none around. You're probably better off buying from online.

          I picked up these on backorder at .08 cents a round which is significantly cheaper than the black market but still higher than normal prices. Good luck.

          https://www.streichers.com/federal-c...ion-525-rnd-bx
          You will be lucky to get those delivered by 2023

          You didn’t pick up any ammo, you picked up a hope and a prayer.
          Click here for my iTrader Feedback thread: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...r-feedback-100

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1