Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB.....AR-15

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • givens
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 72

    WTB.....AR-15

    Looking to buy an AR-15 in .223 to get started with. Looking to spend around 900.00. If possible be in So Cal. Thanks
    Last edited by givens; 03-08-2009, 11:22 PM.
    OK, joke's over, Bring back the Constitution.
  • #2
    sirgiles
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 2311

    what ban?
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

    Bruce Lee

    Comment

    • #3
      Eroland7
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 1645

      Here kitty kitty...

      Comment

      • #4
        givens
        Junior Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 72

        I was referring to Obamas plans. I am just looking for a basic AR to get started with. Tyring to see if anyone out there has one stuck away they might want to get rid of. Thanks
        OK, joke's over, Bring back the Constitution.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1