Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB:stripped A2 upper receiver

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mcgibblet
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 1458

    WTB:stripped A2 upper receiver

    Looking for a quality milspec A2 upper receiver, such as FN, Colt, etc...

    Location: South Bay Los Angeles Southern California
    Last edited by mcgibblet; 07-01-2017, 1:02 AM.
  • #2
    missiondude
    Senior Member
    • May 2008
    • 1646

    I have a never used NoDak Spud 603 in XM Gray for a XM16E1 Vietnam era build. I ended up selling all the other parts and recently found this upper in the back of my 3rd safe. Current backorder is 6 to 8 months. Will sell for $150 shipped. If using paypal, add 3.5% unless friends and family used.
    sigpicThe right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. The original common sense gun law...

    Comment

    • #3
      mcgibblet
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 1458

      Appreciate the offer. However, I've decided to go with an A2 over an A1. Just updated the original post. Thanks again

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1