Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Please Delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    CA357
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 2242

    C'mon, help a guy out.
    The Second Amendment is NOT about hunting.

    Comment

    • #17
      CA357
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2007
      • 2242

      bump...additional trade items added
      The Second Amendment is NOT about hunting.

      Comment

      • #18
        CA357
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2007
        • 2242

        Still looking.
        The Second Amendment is NOT about hunting.

        Comment

        • #19
          CA357
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2007
          • 2242

          weekend bump
          The Second Amendment is NOT about hunting.

          Comment

          • #20
            ccampbell
            Member
            • Feb 2006
            • 333

            I have three 30 rd mag kits. I wish I saw your ad sooner, I was in Sac today. I will be back up in two weeks.
            Interested in your 12ga. slugs and 0000 buckshot, Handgun grips, misc.
            What type handgun grips do you have?

            Chris

            Comment

            • #21
              CA357
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2007
              • 2242

              I'll send you a PM...
              The Second Amendment is NOT about hunting.

              Comment

              • #22
                CA357
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2007
                • 2242

                bump
                The Second Amendment is NOT about hunting.

                Comment

                • #23
                  CA357
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 2242

                  bump
                  The Second Amendment is NOT about hunting.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    thefifthspeed
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 2674

                    I've got 30 carbine ammo, how much do you need?

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      CA357
                      Senior Member
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 2242

                      Originally posted by thefifthspeed
                      I've got 30 carbine ammo, how much do you need?
                      How much ya' got? I'd like a bunch...
                      The Second Amendment is NOT about hunting.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1