Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Withdrawn...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rango
    Member
    • Nov 2013
    • 400

    Withdrawn...

    Have cash in hand. Last couple sold for 1650 or so.

    Have BNIB Glock 43, Gen 4 Glock 17 or Gen 4 Glock 22 that are available for a cash / trade deal if that's of interest.

    I'm in East Kern county but I'll willing drive for a meet if you are...
    Last edited by Rango; 12-20-2016, 7:30 AM.
  • #2
    ijluce
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2016
    • 35

    Do you ever come out to the oc? Ive got a MPX.

    Comment

    • #3
      Rango
      Member
      • Nov 2013
      • 400

      Thanks for the PM's and offers.

      Still looking.... Going to likely need to be within 2 hour drive of 93555 to get it done. If you'll meet in the middle that opens up a pretty big part of the state.
      Last edited by Rango; 12-15-2016, 7:28 AM.

      Comment

      • #4
        Rango
        Member
        • Nov 2013
        • 400

        One last up

        ijluce sold his before I could get off work to go...
        I'm off all weekend

        Cash or off roster stuff to trade.

        I see a bunch listed in the bay area and Sac - If somebody's willing to drive to North Bakersfield - we can do a meet in the middle.

        Comment

        • #5
          Rango
          Member
          • Nov 2013
          • 400

          TTT

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1