Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Bought

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • michaelthepsycho
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2016
    • 502

    Bought

    Bought!
    Last edited by michaelthepsycho; 03-22-2017, 2:15 PM.
    MARKETPLACE feedback
  • #2
    baranski
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2015
    • 3852

    Join GSSF for two years, get a blue label pistol coupon and shoot the match in Burro on April 1-2.
    Originally posted by ACfixer
    there's plenty of sissies and snitches roaming the hallways here.

    Comment

    • #3
      dachan
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2007
      • 1973

      Originally posted by michaelthepsycho
      Dun't seem practical... Hehehehehehe.
      Going the GSSF route is really no less practical than the numbers you're offering. Both routes are possible but not too practical.

      Comment

      • #4
        rock3ralex
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2013
        • 1298

        Originally posted by michaelthepsycho
        Two 34s just sold for $525/$500.



        USPs are routinely under $700.
        Police trade-ins are under $400 all day.
        I'd be willing to bet it takes me less than two years to get what I'm asking.
        I'll have a glock 17/34 frame I can sell next week with a pyramid trigger for $250-300 next week. You can drop any slide you want on it.

        Comment

        • #5
          dachan
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2007
          • 1973

          Originally posted by michaelthepsycho
          I'd be willing to bet it takes me less than two years to get what I'm asking.
          You don't have to be a member for 2 years, you just need to sign up for 2 years

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1