I need a few shell holders for the but of my rifle. I have searched high and low for these and cannot find any. Does anyone have any for sale or know where they carry them.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WTB: Rifle Shell Holder
Collapse
X
-
WTB: Rifle Shell Holder
Tags: None -
Several places offer them. I have a Uncle Mikes. I've seen them for sale in local gun stores. Good Luck !
-
You have the 'net. Order them from Midwayusa...
Originally posted by Rainbow WarriorLiberals didn't invent douchebaggery but they certainly perfected it.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,454
Posts: 25,147,956
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22311 users online. 163 members and 22148 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment