Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB: Target compound/recurve bow

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shooterx10
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 627

    WTB: Target compound/recurve bow

    Hi. I'm interested in getting a target recurve/compound bow that is ready to shoot at tournaments (not really set up for hunting). If you have any of the following bows for sale, please let me know:

    1. HoytUSA Nexus, Eclipse, 737, Trykon XL, etc.
    2. any Bowtech bow in Firestorm or Testarossa finish

    The bow must have arrows, case, sight, stabilizers, hip quiver, etc. I have a 30" draw.

    I have several Superior Arms S-15 and Ameetec that I can trade for plus cash. No reasonable offer will be turned down and I am interested in what you got.
    Psalm 144:1 - "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."
Working...
UA-8071174-1