Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SOLD - Thanks Calguns!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Leatherneck
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2011
    • 970

    SOLD - Thanks Calguns!

    I bought this press a few years ago as a "back-up" when I sent my Ponsness-Warren back to the factory to be rebuilt. However, I got my PW back rather quickly and never had to use the Hornady. So, it's just been sitting around. Looks to be in excellent shape, and comes with the owner's manual and a set of bushings. Don't remember what I paid for it, so let's try $300/B.O. Press is located in Novato, CA.


    Last edited by Leatherneck; 09-26-2014, 1:48 PM. Reason: Sold
  • #2
    tlarson
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 30

    PM Sent

    I'll take it per my PM

    Troy

    Comment

    • #3
      Leatherneck
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2011
      • 970

      SOLD to tlarson.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1