Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTS: RE-15 - $24/lb

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bsumoba
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2012
    • 4217

    WTS: RE-15 - $24/lb

    Selling the following. All new and unopened.

    Meet only in San Jose/Fremont, CA area. FTF and cash only.

    RE-15 - 5lb Jug - $120
    Last edited by bsumoba; 07-16-2014, 5:51 PM.
    Visit- www.barrelcool.com
    The Original Chamber Flag and Barrel Cooler in 1
    Instagram: barrelcool_

  • #2
    Yreka
    Member
    • Feb 2014
    • 316

    Ill take the Varget - PM sent

    Comment

    • #3
      bsumoba
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2012
      • 4217

      CFE Pistol and RE-15 only left.
      Visit- www.barrelcool.com
      The Original Chamber Flag and Barrel Cooler in 1
      Instagram: barrelcool_

      Comment

      • #4
        jackson-ri
        Member
        • Dec 2011
        • 142

        I'll take all of the CFE pistol

        Comment

        • #5
          devster55
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2012
          • 2095

          Man I wish I was heading to the bay tomorrow I would take that rl15
          Good friends will come bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying damn that was fun!

          Comment

          • #6
            XXX
            Member
            • Dec 2007
            • 304

            PM sent

            Comment

            • #7
              bsumoba
              Veteran Member
              • Sep 2012
              • 4217

              ttt
              Visit- www.barrelcool.com
              The Original Chamber Flag and Barrel Cooler in 1
              Instagram: barrelcool_

              Comment

              • #8
                bsumoba
                Veteran Member
                • Sep 2012
                • 4217

                ttt
                Visit- www.barrelcool.com
                The Original Chamber Flag and Barrel Cooler in 1
                Instagram: barrelcool_

                Comment

                • #9
                  CBruce
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 1993

                  I'm interested in the 5# of RE-15 if you still have it.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1