Wanting to try in a 300 BLK loading. Looking for 147gr is almost impossible right now. Interested in anything up to 155gr. Let me know what you have.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Looking for inexpensive .308 pull downs
Collapse
X
-
Looking for inexpensive .308 pull downs
Tags: None -
Just use heavier bullets, easier to find bullets than powder.Comment
-
Thanks. I'll check them out.https://www.upammosupply.com/node/37
Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply has ammo and reloading supplies for sale at cheap prices. Find out why we're the best deal on the web today!
Not in my possession but I have dealt with both for 175 SMK pulls. Both are currently in stock.Comment
-
-
YesComment
-
Used 168gr, 174gr and 200gr, what powder you going to use?Comment
-
Try 125gr as well if you'd likeComment
-
I'm looking for powders right now. I imagine lil gun or H110 is what I'll find. Suggestions? I'm not picky right now but want to stay supersonic.Comment
-
lets keep this a for sale thread please, lastly you can use IMR 4227, H110, W296, IMR 4198, lil gun, and i believe A1680, but you can also use VN320, depends on what you can find be it bullets or powder, goodluck!Comment
-
BumpComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,569
Posts: 25,149,326
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 33685 users online. 149 members and 33536 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment