Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sold!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Eljay
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 4985

    Sold!

    Sold!
    Last edited by Eljay; 05-02-2014, 6:20 PM.
  • #2
    pitbull1
    Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 426

    I'll take it.

    Comment

    • #3
      Eljay
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 4985

      I would encourage anybody else interested to PM me in case we can't make the scheduling work out.

      Comment

      • #4
        Eljay
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 4985

        Bump. I've had some PMs but nobody's committed to a time yet and I haven't heard from pitbull in 24 hours so I think we can ignore his "I'll take it." Anybody who can set a time late Friday morning or early Friday afternoon at Chabot wins.

        Update: And of course he wrote as I was writing that, but we're still having trouble finding a time so don't be shy to write.

        Comment

        • #5
          FlashPhil
          Member
          • Aug 2009
          • 134

          PM sent

          Comment

          • #6
            Eljay
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 4985

            SPF to FlashPhil

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1