Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB .270 Brass (Sacramento)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NorCalNative
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 563

    WTB .270 Brass (Sacramento)

    I'm looking for .270 brass. Would like consistent headstamps. FTF or via mail are both fine. Thanks.
  • #2
    NorCalNative
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 563

    Still looking.

    Comment

    • #3
      marshhawk
      Member
      • Sep 2013
      • 148

      270 brass

      I have a bag of 100 virgin, and I think 2 or 3 boxs of once fired, I will have to do some looking in my loading room, I don't remember the brand or headstamp,but I will let you know, I sold my 270 a few yrs ago, let me know if your still looking and I will check my loading room tomorrow, I may have some bullets as well.
      Regards, John

      Comment

      • #4
        OldShooter32
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2012
        • 2065

        I have quite a bit. I'll PM details and head stamps.
        "If we make enough laws, we can all be criminals."

        Walnut media for bright brass
        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=621214

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1