I have the following:
1- 8lb jug of Varget $200
1- 8lb jug of 4064 $200
900 230 gn FMJ .45 Bullets - $150 (http://montanagoldbullet.com/index.p...230gr-fmj.html) - sold
900 124 gn FMJ 9mm Bullets - $100 (http://montanagoldbullet.com/index.p...124gr-fmj.html)
The bullets were purchased for a couple of reloading clinics and now they are taking up room on my bench. Feel free to make offers as well.
I am located in the Riverside/Corona area. I prefer to meet at Main st and the 91 fwy during the normal workweek, and van buren and the 91 during the weekend.
Willing to trade for a full size .45 glock or MP45 plus cash on my end.
1- 8lb jug of 4064 $200
900 124 gn FMJ 9mm Bullets - $100 (http://montanagoldbullet.com/index.p...124gr-fmj.html)
The bullets were purchased for a couple of reloading clinics and now they are taking up room on my bench. Feel free to make offers as well.
I am located in the Riverside/Corona area. I prefer to meet at Main st and the 91 fwy during the normal workweek, and van buren and the 91 during the weekend.
Willing to trade for a full size .45 glock or MP45 plus cash on my end.

Comment