SOLD
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOLD
Collapse
X
-
SOLD
Last edited by Northerner; 03-18-2014, 6:30 PM."I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."Tags: None -
more brass now in stock"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."Comment
-
more brass back in stock!"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."Comment
-
bump"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."Comment
-
location?NRA Endowment Life Member
USMC 2001-2012
Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis
John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

Comment
-
south dakota"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."Comment
-
10,000 rounds available"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."Comment
-
New Lower Price!
$70 per thousandLast edited by Northerner; 08-28-2013, 5:20 PM."I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."Comment
-
Pm sentComment
-
bump"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."Comment
-
more brass available"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."Comment
-
bump"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."Comment
-
more brass available"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,665
Posts: 25,150,298
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20883 users online. 149 members and 20734 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment