Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTT: .357 148gr WC for RNFP bullets

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MuayThaiJJ
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2020
    • 1333

    WTT: .357 148gr WC for RNFP bullets

    *SOLD*

    5g bucket approx 10k 9mm once-fired brass (I'll take $280 for it - Compare this to $455 cost: http://www.coloradooncefiredbrass.co...-p/9mm5gal.htm

    Pickup in East Bay, bring a 5g bucket in exchange or bring a container to dump the brass and take away.
    YouTube Channel: Nick Shoots Stuff
    Diablo Rod and Gun Club
    03-FFL and COE Holder
    CMAT GMAU
  • #2
    MuayThaiJJ
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2020
    • 1333

    *RARE* 357-44 Bain + Davis CH/4D die set, brass, projectiles, and S&W cylinder

    C H Tool and Die 4-D Custom Die (CH/4D) create the highest grades of quality reloading dies available on the market today. This is a custom Rare and Obsolete 3-Die Set of 357 - 44 Bain and Davis. Impossible to find today, the only place online I can find is a 2-die set here for $225: https://www.northernshooterssupplies.../35744bdds.htm

    This package also comes with a custom-machined Smith and Wesson model 27-2 cylinder in 357-44 Bain + Davis.
    Also included are spent brass, and reloads (you can harvest these for components, if you wish)
    I am selling the package for SOLD or Best Offer


    Buyer pays shipping, all sales final
    YouTube Channel: Nick Shoots Stuff
    Diablo Rod and Gun Club
    03-FFL and COE Holder
    CMAT GMAU

    Comment

    • #3
      MuayThaiJJ
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2020
      • 1333

      .223 PACKAGE - READY to LOAD 1k rds (DIES, PRIMED BRASS, PROJECTILES, & MORE)

      I was going to load these 1k rounds of .223 but I have too many things on my bench, so am letting it all go at a loss. Everything is in excellent condition in package. As a comparison, 1k primed 223 cases are $340: https://eastern-bloc-arms.mybigcomme...S-223-BLEM-COM
      *Pickup East Bay Area*
      or Buyer pays shipping.

      Package
      • 1k .223 FMJ projectiles (55gr-62gr)
      • 1k primed/sized .223 brass
      • Lee Factory Crimp Die 223 Remington
      • Lee Seater Die 223 Remington
      • Lee Auto Rifle Powder Short Charging Die
      • Lee Load-Master Progressive Press Shellplate #4S
      • MTM 50rd Flip-Top Ammo Box 223 (x2)

      Cost: $500

      Price: SOLD
      or Best Offer


      Buyer pays shipping, all sales final.
      YouTube Channel: Nick Shoots Stuff
      Diablo Rod and Gun Club
      03-FFL and COE Holder
      CMAT GMAU

      Comment

      • #4
        MuayThaiJJ
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2020
        • 1333

        WTT: SPP or 45acp SWC for Trail Boss *BAY AREA*

        I am interested in trying Trail Boss. If you have some I can offer Small Pistol Primers or .452 SWC projectiles for trade.
        YouTube Channel: Nick Shoots Stuff
        Diablo Rod and Gun Club
        03-FFL and COE Holder
        CMAT GMAU

        Comment

        • #5
          MuayThaiJJ
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2020
          • 1333

          38SPL Brass 1500+ cases $100 or trade

          I have a growing number of once-fired 38 special brass. It is well over 1500 cases, I am guessing between 1500-1700. I add on to it regularly so it will be more when someone picks it up.

          SOLD FOR NOW - MORE SOON
          Trades: Small Pistol Primers
          East Bay Area

          I can also ship if needed, USPS flat-rate $20
          YouTube Channel: Nick Shoots Stuff
          Diablo Rod and Gun Club
          03-FFL and COE Holder
          CMAT GMAU

          Comment

          • #6
            MuayThaiJJ
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2020
            • 1333

            WTT: .357 148gr WC for RNFP bullets

            Hey guys,

            I have .3575 148gr wadcutter projectiles to trade for RNFP bullets. I prefer 158gr but am flexible. I'd like to trade 1:1

            I am in the East Bay but also open to shipping.
            thanks!
            N
            Last edited by Quiet; 03-23-2024, 5:26 PM.
            YouTube Channel: Nick Shoots Stuff
            Diablo Rod and Gun Club
            03-FFL and COE Holder
            CMAT GMAU

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1