Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTS: Loading Presses, Primers *reduced prices* - Napa

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jofrid
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2019
    • 40

    WTS: Loading Presses, Primers *reduced prices* - Napa

    Last edited by jofrid; 10-27-2022, 6:19 AM.
  • #2
    jofrid
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2019
    • 40

    BTT

    Comment

    • #3
      jofrid
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2019
      • 40

      BTT

      Comment

      • #4
        jofrid
        Junior Member
        • Dec 2019
        • 40

        BTT

        Comment

        • #5
          jofrid
          Junior Member
          • Dec 2019
          • 40

          BTT

          Comment

          • #6
            prophei
            Member
            • May 2010
            • 102

            Do you still have the 550 press? I am in Vallejo, so F2F not an issue. I am looking to do 32-20, and don't shoot 38/357, so I would only be into the press. Does it have any extras or is it a base model? Are you firm on the price? Feel free to PM me. I'm a novice, so i'd have to do some research on your other items. Thanks!

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1