Buyer pays for shipping. I will consider it sold after we communicate phone or text. I live in Vacaville, Northern California. I posted some of the same reloading items in miscellaneous accessories market place for more views.
1. RCBS CHARGE MASTER 1500. Has spout adapter. Original owner like new, no box. I don’t really want to ship this item. $220.00. SOLD
2. Hornady series 1 300 Winchester Mag. 2 die set, full length. New $30.00
3. RCBS 505 scale used good shape. $55.00
4. Hornady Electronic scale GS-1500 used $25.00
5. RCBS 300 Winchester Mag neck sizer #15330. Slight surface rust, it will clean up. I have pictures to show condition. $20.00
6. Hornady powder trickler new in package. $15.00
7. Nosler E-Tip 284 caliber, 150gr. New not factory seconds. 50 ct. lead free $55.00. SOLD
8. Hammer bullets. HAMMER HUNTER 284 caliber 143 gr. 100 ct 88 new 12 pulled and separated in bag. No damage to them. $112.00. SOLD
If you have any questions or want pictures I can text them to you. I put the date and my name on a post it.
Thanks for looking,
Jason
1. RCBS CHARGE MASTER 1500. Has spout adapter. Original owner like new, no box. I don’t really want to ship this item. $220.00. SOLD
2. Hornady series 1 300 Winchester Mag. 2 die set, full length. New $30.00
3. RCBS 505 scale used good shape. $55.00
4. Hornady Electronic scale GS-1500 used $25.00
5. RCBS 300 Winchester Mag neck sizer #15330. Slight surface rust, it will clean up. I have pictures to show condition. $20.00
6. Hornady powder trickler new in package. $15.00
7. Nosler E-Tip 284 caliber, 150gr. New not factory seconds. 50 ct. lead free $55.00. SOLD
8. Hammer bullets. HAMMER HUNTER 284 caliber 143 gr. 100 ct 88 new 12 pulled and separated in bag. No damage to them. $112.00. SOLD
If you have any questions or want pictures I can text them to you. I put the date and my name on a post it.
Thanks for looking,
Jason
