Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sold

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • qmrp2567
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 1015

    Sold

    WTS Once Fired 20 gauge shotshell hulls w/ couple of bags of wads NOS

    Doing some spring cleaning.
    I bought out a friend of all his shotshell reloading stuff a while back. I just don't shoot a lot anymore.

    I have:
    Several bags of once fired Shotshell Hulls
    2 full bags and 1 partial bag of wads

    Been sitting in my shop for a few years.

    In the package are:

    If I find more all the extra hulls will go with the package.

    I am asking $50 for everything.
    Located in Vallejo, CA

    Free delivery is possible if you are in between Vallejo and San Mateo. Once a week I am in Milpitas.
    I can meet you during my daily commute.
    Located in Vallejo CA 94589
    If you are reading this ad, the item is still available.
    I do not mind mailing items. Shipping charges will be the buyer's responsibility.
    Last edited by qmrp2567; 07-09-2023, 5:23 PM.
Working...
UA-8071174-1