Hey guys! Just looking for a small quantity like 25-50 bullets. Prefer FMJ round nose bullets instead of hollow points.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WTB .25 acp Bullets - OC/LA
Collapse
X
-
25 ACP Brass
I have some mixed head stamp 25 Auto brass I can GIFT you. I don't have any FMJ bullets left, wish I did. I might have some cast bullets from an Arsenal mold that cast a truncated cone bullet. If I have any powder coated and sized .252 from this mold I'll include them as well:
Shoot me a PM with your address, at the very least I can mail out 25+ cases your way on Monday. -
PM sent!I have some mixed head stamp 25 Auto brass I can GIFT you. I don't have any FMJ bullets left, wish I did. I might have some cast bullets from an Arsenal mold that cast a truncated cone bullet. If I have any powder coated and sized .252 from this mold I'll include them as well:
Shoot me a PM with your address, at the very least I can mail out 25+ cases your way on Monday.Comment
-
I have 10 different boxes of 25acp let me knowComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,751
Posts: 25,151,243
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22743 users online. 33 members and 22710 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment