Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

10MM Brass 150+ Pieces

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AlexKintner
    Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 171

    10MM Brass 150+ Pieces

    Put this in the "Pay it Forward" section of reloading but no hits.

    Came back from a class with a bucket of brass. I have 150+ 10MM cases, which I don't reload. Mixed head stamps. They have been deprimed and tumbled.

    Free. $10 to cover shipping.
  • #2
    Addict
    Member
    • Jun 2010
    • 152

    I'll take it

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

    Comment

    • #3
      Karch
      Member
      • Apr 2015
      • 331

      Second in line


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #4
        AlexKintner
        Member
        • Apr 2011
        • 171

        Spf to Addict

        Comment

        • #5
          AlexKintner
          Member
          • Apr 2011
          • 171

          Sold.

          Comment

          • #6
            baranski
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2015
            • 3852

            Awesome gesture, thank you.
            Originally posted by ACfixer
            there's plenty of sissies and snitches roaming the hallways here.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1