Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

*SOLD* Lee Load All + once-fired 12ga shells

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • joefrank64k
    @ the Dark End of the Bar
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Mar 2009
    • 10124

    *SOLD* Lee Load All + once-fired 12ga shells

    [B]Hello everyone,

    Up for sale:

    - Three boxes of once-fired 12ga shells. Unknown quantity but there appear to be a few hundred (the boxes in the pic are about 9" deep)
    - Lee Load-All II in 12ga, BNIB (still factory stapled)


    Price: $65 local pickup (SGV) or $90 shipped CONUS for the lot *SOLD*
    Last edited by joefrank64k; 06-22-2021, 2:55 PM.
    You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
    If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
    Come on...what harm??

    joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?
  • #2
    joefrank64k
    @ the Dark End of the Bar
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Mar 2009
    • 10124

    Bump...
    You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
    If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
    Come on...what harm??

    joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

    Comment

    • #3
      joefrank64k
      @ the Dark End of the Bar
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Mar 2009
      • 10124

      Bump...
      You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
      If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
      Come on...what harm??

      joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1