Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB 2 Lee Turret plates, 4 hole

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • allright
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jan 2012
    • 2540

    WTB 2 Lee Turret plates, 4 hole

    I'm looking for 2 Lee Turrets, 4 hole, part# 90269. I'd like to keep the price to $20 each, and I'll gladly pay for shipping if you're not near San Jose.
    Lee 4 hole turret.jpg
    OLD iTrader Rating: iTrader Rating Here (click)
    ???
    WTB: , TLR-7A or 8A, Smith K22, Colt Officer's Model Revolver in 22LR, , Manurhin MR73, Lever gun in 44 Mag, ZKR 551, and CZ 453 22LR
    Lifetime Member NRA
    Member CRPA
  • #2
    allright
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jan 2012
    • 2540

    ttt
    OLD iTrader Rating: iTrader Rating Here (click)
    ???
    WTB: , TLR-7A or 8A, Smith K22, Colt Officer's Model Revolver in 22LR, , Manurhin MR73, Lever gun in 44 Mag, ZKR 551, and CZ 453 22LR
    Lifetime Member NRA
    Member CRPA

    Comment

    • #3
      mrkubota
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 1372

      ** sold **
      I have a couple of them... BNIB.. 40.00 shipped. Let me know where you'd like them sent.
      //Ben Herrera
      06FFL - Custom Ammunition
      Yucaipa, CA 92399
      mrkubota@yahoo.com
      Last edited by mrkubota; 01-21-2021, 4:27 AM.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1