Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTS Dillon RL 550B and other reloading items.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cj cake
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2006
    • 1370

    WTS Dillon RL 550B and other reloading items.

    I have had this for a few years, but really only used it a couple of times. It is used but it is in great shape. I am not really even shooting at all any more, so I have no need for a reloading press. I am in Reedley which is not far from Fresno Clovis. I am also close to Visalia. I will not ship the press, but maybe we can work out a delivery/meet-up.

    This is the RL 550 B Retail: $509.00

    1 Pick from one of the caliber conversion kits listed below.
    1 Powder measure with standard large and small powder bars.
    1 priming system with large and small priming parts.
    1 large and 1 small primer pick up tube
    1 low Primer Alarm
    1 toolhead
    1 powder die
    1 loaded cartridge catch bin
    1 written instruction manual

    It includes the following add-ons:

    550 Strong Mount #22051 Retail: $59.99
    Aluminum Roller Handle #17950 Retail: $49.99
    Low Powder Sensor #16306 Retail: $44.99
    Aluminum Bullet Tray #22214 Retail: $47.99
    Toolholder with wrenches #11541 Retail: $33.99
    Empty Case Bin & Bracket #11185 Retail: $28.99

    Total if purchased new: Retail: $720.95


    I am asking $550 Sold Pending Funds to frank_hotlead kingosat for everything above. .

    I am also selling a few other items... I am starting to sell these off now. Going down the list of PMs.

    1 Dillon caliber conversion kit .44 mag/spl (no powder funnel) $20.00
    1 Dillon caliber conversion kit 10mm/.40S&W $40.00SPF
    1 Dillon caliber conversion kit .30 M1 Carbine (no powder funnel) $20.00
    1 Dillon caliber conversion kit .223 .222 .221 new $40.00SPF
    1 Dillon powder funnel "F" $10.00
    1 Dillon Die set (3 pc.) .223 #10839 100 rounds loaded with this set $75.00SPF
    1 Dillon Die set (3 pc.) .308 #15574 NEW $75.00
    1 Dillon Die set (3 pc.) 9mm #14406 NEW $65.00SPF
    1 RCBS Die set (2 pc.) .308 #15501 $30.00
    1 RCBS Die set (3 pc.) .10mm/.40S&W #22115 (no box) $50.00SPF
    3 Dillon toolhead stands $18.00 each
    4 Dillon toolheads $18.00 each2 SPF, 2 left at $18 each
    1 Dillon powder die $12.00
    1 RCBS Trim Pro -2 case trimmer NEW $100
    1 RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure $75.00
    1 RCBS 5-0-5 Balance Beam Scale NEW $75.00
    1 Cabela's Xt 1500 Digital Scale NEW $59.00
    10 Dillon Ammo Storage boxes .45 ACP (100 rd) $1.50 Each
    10 Dillon Ammo Storage boxes 9mm (50 rd) $1.00 Each
    10 Dillon Ammo Storage boxes .223 (50 rd) $1.00 Each
    SPF

    ALL PRICES ARE OBO!
    Last edited by cj cake; 10-08-2020, 1:20 AM.
  • #2
  • #3
  • #4
    cj cake
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2006
    • 1370

    1 Lyman Pro Magnum case tumbler and media separator. $100
    Last edited by cj cake; 10-05-2020, 6:31 AM.

    Comment

    • #5
      cleardazed
      Junior Member
      • Mar 2013
      • 9

      Will take the 9mm die set if you will ship.

      Comment

      • #6
        WartHog
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2012
        • 4639

        PM sent for everything
        Originally posted by Sierra57
        Civil War 2.0 - If it comes to pass, the America-hating Leftists will have brought it upon themselves. I value Freedom more than their sorry lives and the form of Governance they espouse, which offers no Freedom and complete servitude to the State.
        "We have four boxes with which to defend our Freedoms: the Soap box, the Ballot box, the Jury box, and the Cartridge box" - Ed Howdershelt

        Comment

        • #7
          Leaker11
          Junior Member
          • Apr 2020
          • 8

          Comment

          • #8
            windrunner50
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2007
            • 718

            I will take the 10mm/40 dies, tool heads if any left, and stands. PM sent. Thanks

            Comment

            • #9
              Robert
              Member
              • Jul 2003
              • 147

              I'll take this: 1 Dillon caliber conversion kit .223 .222 .221 new $40.00

              Comment

              • #10
                Robert
                Member
                • Jul 2003
                • 147

                Retracted: Assumed the dies were carbide.
                Last edited by Robert; 10-06-2020, 8:49 AM.

                Comment

                • #11
                  cj cake
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1370

                  I had a lot of interest in these items. I am also real busy with work. So I am contacting everyone in the order they either posted or PMed me. I have not sold anything at the moment, I am waiting for a few replies. As I get down the list, if the item you are interested in is still available, I will offer it to you and we can go from there. If I do not get a reply by the next day after contacting you, I am moving on to the next person. I will ship small items at buyers expense. I will not ship the whole lot or the press. I will drive to meet within the Fresno area and only out of the area if you are interested in the press and we work out an arrangement.

                  Sorry, I will not deliver the press to you in San Diego for your offer of $350!

                  Comment

                  • #12
                    cj cake
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1370

                    Originally posted by Robert
                    Retracted: Assumed the dies were carbide.
                    I placed SKU numbers with all the dies so you can look them up on the Dillon website.

                    Comment

                    • #13
                      brad96cdc
                      Member
                      • Jul 2016
                      • 265

                      Bump for a good deal


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment

                      • #14
                        windrunner50
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 718

                        Funds sent for the 10mm dies, stands and tool heads!
                        Thank you Sir

                        Comment

                        • #15
                          BIGOX
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2013
                          • 949

                          Still waiting on payment info. I hope everything is ok with the OP.
                          Reloading Supplies of all types (PRESSES, POWDERS, PRIMERS, DIES, BRASS, MANUEL'S, TRIMMERS, LEAD, CASTING EQUIPMENT AND MORE) (NEW, USED, OLD, VINTAGE, DISCONTINUED, HARD TO FIND)
                          WHAT DO YOU NEED?
                          https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1608381

                          I'll put together another parts and gear ad soon.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1