I'm looking to get into reloading and figured I'd ask here before I pony up for new equipment on this market. Looking for small volume manual/hand tools, handheld press, gauges and dies for 9x19, .45 LC, .460 mag, trimmer, chamfer/debur bits, and projectiles either in FMJ or FTX.
Also interested in powders and primers if you happen to have a good recipe to go with it.
I can pay cash, or partial trade for some once-fired starline .45 LC brass if that's your thing, or trade for automotive/other shop tools. Just shoot me an ask if you got something you're looking for--I might have it, and need to clear out some garage space...
Thanks!
Also interested in powders and primers if you happen to have a good recipe to go with it.
I can pay cash, or partial trade for some once-fired starline .45 LC brass if that's your thing, or trade for automotive/other shop tools. Just shoot me an ask if you got something you're looking for--I might have it, and need to clear out some garage space...
Thanks!
