I need to thin some of my powder so I have the following for sale:
4 x 1# jugs of IMR 8208 XBR - $35 / 1# (or $130 for all 4#s)
Its great powder for .223/5.56 and 308. It meters very well and in not temperature sensitive. it was purchased within the last 12 months.
Pickup only. I'm located near Newhall but I am willing to meet you if you purchase all 4 jugs. Payment can be made via PayPal, Venmo, or Cash.
PM me for fastest response.
4 x 1# jugs of IMR 8208 XBR - $35 / 1# (or $130 for all 4#s)
Its great powder for .223/5.56 and 308. It meters very well and in not temperature sensitive. it was purchased within the last 12 months.
Pickup only. I'm located near Newhall but I am willing to meet you if you purchase all 4 jugs. Payment can be made via PayPal, Venmo, or Cash.
PM me for fastest response.
