Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sold - Please Delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragornElessar86
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 1735

    Sold - Please Delete

    North SD County. Will ship on your dime. No shipping for powder.

    2x West Coast Bullet, .40cal/10mm 200gr RNFP, plated, 500ct - $40ea
    Laser Cast, .40cal/10mm 155gr RN SWC, 500ct - $30
    RedLine Ballistics, .45 230gr RN, 500ct - $40

    2x Alliant Bullseye, 1lb - $15ea
    Alliant Blue Dot, 1lb - $15

    Universal Charge Bar C - $35


    Last edited by AragornElessar86; 04-30-2020, 1:53 PM.
    Wish I was rich instead of so damn good looking.
    Originally posted by stix213
    I'll worry about Hannibal Lecter having too many rights when the rest of us get ours in the first place.
    Originally posted by Just Dave
    Any American who isn't on a government watch list should be ashamed of themselves.
  • #2
    Ronsports8
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2016
    • 75

    I will take the powder and proj. Pm sent

    Comment

    • #3
      AragornElessar86
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2010
      • 1735

      Bump

      Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
      Wish I was rich instead of so damn good looking.
      Originally posted by stix213
      I'll worry about Hannibal Lecter having too many rights when the rest of us get ours in the first place.
      Originally posted by Just Dave
      Any American who isn't on a government watch list should be ashamed of themselves.

      Comment

      • #4
        Mopar85
        Member
        • Oct 2012
        • 130

        Pm sent on charge bar

        Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1