Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Answer to CA's Ammo Law

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EMP3
    Member
    • Aug 2018
    • 343

    Answer to CA's Ammo Law

    RCBS Pro Chucker 7: $750

    It Is The Answer to CA's Ammo Purchase Law

    Midway has it listed for $900

    Brand New, In Box, Never Used, Never Out-of-Box, Upgraded Primer Feed

    You can pay and wait for ammo purchase background checks or you can load up to 600 rounds an hour at less cost.

    This is the machine of mass production ammo:



    First Lucky Loader Gets the Machine of Mass Production Ammo

    I am not a high volume shooter. If I were, I'd be churning out range ammo.
  • #2
    EMP3
    Member
    • Aug 2018
    • 343

    RCBS 5-0-5 Scale

    $50

    Excellent condition

    Rarely used

    Comment

    • #3
      SoCalRayJr
      Senior Member
      • May 2016
      • 646

      Location?

      Comment

      • #4
        EMP3
        Member
        • Aug 2018
        • 343

        South OC.

        I'd be willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1