Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FS Once fired 223/5.56 brass

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sfno72
    Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 471

    FS Once fired 223/5.56 brass

    1K rounds once fired mixed head stamp brass for sale for $50.00 shipped. The cases have been wet tumbled with S/S pins in dawn/lemishine. Some of it (35%) has had the primer crimps removed. No other prep work has been done. I have thrown in a handful of extra cases to cover any damaged cases that I may have missed.
    This ad is posted on other forum's so time stamps count. Please post "I'll take it" and PM for shipping info. Payment by USPS money order. Thanks!

  • #2
    sfno72
    Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 471

    SPF

    Comment

    • #3
      sfno72
      Member
      • Jul 2012
      • 471

      FS 1k 223/5.56 brass

      I have 1k mixed commercial/military boxer primed brass cases for sale. They are all once fired and have been wet tumbled with S/S pins in dawn/lemishine mix. I have added 35-40 extra cases incase there are any unusable cases that I have missed.
      I'm asking 55.00 shipped USPS flat rate. Payment by USPS MO. This ad is posted on another site so please post in the thread "I'll take it" and PM for payment info. Thanks.

      Comment

      • #4
        defcon
        Vendor/Retailer
        • Aug 2011
        • 3006

        ill take it

        Comment

        • #5
          sfno72
          Member
          • Jul 2012
          • 471

          SPF to defcon

          Comment

          • #6
            sfno72
            Member
            • Jul 2012
            • 471

            FS 1K once fired 223/5.56 brass

            I have 1K mixed headstamp 223/5.56 brass for sale for $55.00 shipped. It has been wet tumbled in Dawn/Lemishine. Shipping by USPS priority flat rate. Payment by USPS MO only. This add is posted on another site so please post " I'll take it" in the thread and PM for payment info. Thanks:

            Comment

            • #7
              sfno72
              Member
              • Jul 2012
              • 471

              Bttt

              Comment

              • #8
                sfno72
                Member
                • Jul 2012
                • 471

                FS 1K once fired 223/5.56 brass

                I have 1K once fired brass cases for sale for $55.00 shipped. Mixed headstamps. They have been wet tumbled with S/S pins in Lemishine/Dawn. Shipping by USPS Priority flat rate, Payment by USPS MO only. Please respond with " I'll take it " in the thread and PM for payment details.


                Comment

                • #9
                  sfno72
                  Member
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 471

                  SPF

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    sfno72
                    Member
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 471

                    FS 1K once fired 223/5.56 brass

                    I have 1K once fired 223/5.56 cases for sale for $50.00 shipped. Mixed headstamp. They have been wet tumbled with s/s pins in Dawn/Lemishine. Shipping will be by USPS priority flat rate. Payment by USPS MO only. This add is posted on another site as well so please post " I'll take it " in the thread and PM for payment details. Thanks:

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      painkiller
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 940

                      I'll take it
                      everyone has a phtographic memory,some just dont have the film

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        sfno72
                        Member
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 471

                        SPF to Painkiller

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          sfno72
                          Member
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 471

                          FS 1K once fired 223/5.56 brass

                          I have 1K once fired 223/5.56 brass for sale for $50.00 shipped. Mixed headstamps that have been wet tumbled wit s/s pins in Dawn/Lemishine. Shipping will by USPS priority flat rate. Payment by USPS MO. This add is posted on another site as well so please post " I'll take it " in the thread and PM for payment details. Thanks:

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            sfno72
                            Member
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 471

                            SPF

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              sfno72
                              Member
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 471

                              FS 1K once fired 223/5.56 brass

                              I have 1K once fired 223/5.56 brass for sale for $55.00 shipped. Mixed headstamps, wet tumbled with s/s pins in Dawn/Lemishine. Shipping by USPS priority flat rate. Payment by USPS MO. This add is posted on another site too, so please post " I'll take it" in the thread and PM for details. Thanks:


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1