Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

RELOADING EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Daphne7115
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2019
    • 9

    RELOADING EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

      • Lakewood California
      • If shipping is required, you pay shipping costs.
    Last edited by Daphne7115; 04-18-2019, 7:25 AM. Reason: sold 1050's and 650 with trimmer
  • #2
    petree_777
    Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 318

    I will take the 650. Sent pm

    Comment

    • #3
      keyiron
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2011
      • 16

      Second in line

      Comment

      • #4
        message2rey
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2012
        • 570

        PM SENT FOR XL650

        Comment

        • #5
          Daphne7115
          Junior Member
          • Apr 2019
          • 9

          I have someone coming today to look at the 650. I let next in line know if its available after that.

          Comment

          • #6
            edkel1
            Member
            • May 2009
            • 247

            add me to the list I think that makes me 3rd

            Comment

            • #7
              bubbala
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2012
              • 904

              i guess you don't care about your I trader ratings... but if you post an item and someone says they will take it,that's it, it's theirs.
              7 posts so i realize it's an ex's or something like that,but still...not right.
              NRA Range Safety Officer pistol and reloading instructor

              https://www.facebook.com/pages/HL-Se...=photos_stream

              Comment

              • #8
                petree_777
                Member
                • Apr 2009
                • 318

                Just as a FYI I was the first person in this thread to say I’ll take it and I did purchase the 650 if that’s what your referring to.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Daphne7115
                  Junior Member
                  • Apr 2019
                  • 9

                  yes I am confused? I made sure I sold to the first people and after that I made sure it was next in line. I never saw a post of yours or never had any communication with you.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bubbala
                    Senior Member
                    • Mar 2012
                    • 904

                    Originally posted by Daphne7115
                    yes I am confused? I made sure I sold to the first people and after that I made sure it was next in line. I never saw a post of yours or never had any communication with you.
                    sorry,, it wasn't clear to me that is what you did.
                    NRA Range Safety Officer pistol and reloading instructor

                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/HL-Se...=photos_stream

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1