Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Free 10mm and 38spl cases

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bababoris
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 1342

    Free 10mm and 38spl cases

    Last edited by bababoris; 01-19-2019, 6:05 PM.
  • #2
    racinjason233
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2015
    • 1457

    I have both 9and 40. I’ll take the 10mm if you are local.
    Originally posted by smashycrashy
    Damn, you are right, I suck
    Originally posted by OleCuss
    I despise Trump.

    Comment

    • #3
      Sheldon
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 2149

      Will trade for if close by too.

      Comment

      • #4
        bababoris
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2013
        • 1342

        bababoris@me.com


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment

        • #5
          baranski
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2015
          • 3852

          I could use some 10 and my buddy could use the wheel gun stuff, I've got a bunch of .40 to trade.
          Originally posted by ACfixer
          there's plenty of sissies and snitches roaming the hallways here.

          Comment

          • #6
            racinjason233
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2015
            • 1457

            Ok pm inbound and to continue the cal guns tradition I will post up some .38 special brass free to who ever wants it. Just pm me.

            What part of Iowa?
            Last edited by racinjason233; 01-19-2019, 3:27 PM. Reason: Extra words
            Originally posted by smashycrashy
            Damn, you are right, I suck
            Originally posted by OleCuss
            I despise Trump.

            Comment

            • #7
              bababoris
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2013
              • 1342

              Originally posted by racinjason233
              Ok pm inbound and to continue the cal guns tradition I will post up some .38 special brass free to who ever wants it. Just pm me.

              What part of Iowa?

              Comment

              • #8
                bababoris
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2013
                • 1342

                Originally posted by baranski
                I could use some 10 and my buddy could use the wheel gun stuff, I've got a bunch of .40 to trade.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1