I went to get in to reloading and had a kid. It's too time consuming (the kid that is
) and I just don't have time to do it. I'd rather not let it sit and rot away.
$600 Firm. Sold as a lot, will not break up.
Here is a list of what I have. I'd like to sell it as a lot. Everything is extremely lightly used as I only got around to making dummy rounds for sizing purposes.
Located in Wildomar (Near Temecula).
FTF transaction only. No shipping
Pictures are attached, but limited to 5. I can send more photos, via email or phone.
PRESSES
1 - Lee Single press
1 - Lee Classic Turret press kit (press, scale, priming tools, book, etc)
PRIMERS
10 - Federal Small pistol primers No 100
1 - Winchester Small Pistol primers 1,000 qty
2 - CCI small rifle primers NO 400 1,000 qty
POWDER
1 - 1 pound of Tite Group
1 - 1 pound of CFE pistol
2 - 1 pound CFE rifle
1 - 1 pound HP-38
MISC ITEMS
1 - Hornady digital calipers
12 - small black case holders
7 - large case holders
2 - green case holders
1 - Hand priming tool set
1 - Lee auto prime hand primer
4 - 4 hole quick turrets
1 - Lyman media separator
1 - Frankford EZ Case Tumbler
Lots of 9mm, .40, .223 brass
1 - Reloading book
1 - Case of misc parts for turret, dies, etc.
2 - Bags of media
DIE SETS
1 - 9mm Lee Deluxe Diet Set
1 - 40 cal Lee Deluxe Die Set
1 - .223 Lee Die Set (4 dies)
BULLETS
1 - Approx. 500 Hornady 55 gr FMJ BT bullets
1 - 50 pack of Armscor 180 gr bullets
1 - 500 X-Treme 9mm 124 gr bullets - Maybe 5 round short
1 - 500 X-Treme 40 cal 165 gr biullets - Maybe 5 rounds short
) and I just don't have time to do it. I'd rather not let it sit and rot away. $600 Firm. Sold as a lot, will not break up.
Here is a list of what I have. I'd like to sell it as a lot. Everything is extremely lightly used as I only got around to making dummy rounds for sizing purposes.
Located in Wildomar (Near Temecula).
FTF transaction only. No shipping
Pictures are attached, but limited to 5. I can send more photos, via email or phone.
PRESSES
1 - Lee Single press
1 - Lee Classic Turret press kit (press, scale, priming tools, book, etc)
PRIMERS
10 - Federal Small pistol primers No 100
1 - Winchester Small Pistol primers 1,000 qty
2 - CCI small rifle primers NO 400 1,000 qty
POWDER
1 - 1 pound of Tite Group
1 - 1 pound of CFE pistol
2 - 1 pound CFE rifle
1 - 1 pound HP-38
MISC ITEMS
1 - Hornady digital calipers
12 - small black case holders
7 - large case holders
2 - green case holders
1 - Hand priming tool set
1 - Lee auto prime hand primer
4 - 4 hole quick turrets
1 - Lyman media separator
1 - Frankford EZ Case Tumbler
Lots of 9mm, .40, .223 brass
1 - Reloading book
1 - Case of misc parts for turret, dies, etc.
2 - Bags of media
DIE SETS
1 - 9mm Lee Deluxe Diet Set
1 - 40 cal Lee Deluxe Die Set
1 - .223 Lee Die Set (4 dies)
BULLETS
1 - Approx. 500 Hornady 55 gr FMJ BT bullets
1 - 50 pack of Armscor 180 gr bullets
1 - 500 X-Treme 9mm 124 gr bullets - Maybe 5 round short
1 - 500 X-Treme 40 cal 165 gr biullets - Maybe 5 rounds short

Comment