Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTS W-231 SOLD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dry824
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Oct 2008
    • 277

    WTS W-231 SOLD

    fullsizeoutput_1a5.jpg8 lb-$110.00 SOLD
    4 lb-$60.00 Sold
    FTF Fresno
    Last edited by dry824; 03-03-2018, 9:35 AM. Reason: removed trade
  • #2
    dry824
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Oct 2008
    • 277

    BTT

    Comment

    • #3
      Elcidaviator
      Member
      • Oct 2016
      • 119

      If you ever head north let me know. I’m in the SAC area and would take the 8 pounder.

      Comment

      • #4
        dry824
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Oct 2008
        • 277

        BTT

        Comment

        • #5
          dry824
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Oct 2008
          • 277

          BTT

          Comment

          • #6
            Sailormilan2
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2006
            • 3485

            Per our phone conversation I will take the 4# jug.

            Comment

            • #7
              dry824
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Oct 2008
              • 277

              BTT

              Comment

              • #8
                OldCarGuy
                Junior Member
                • Sep 2014
                • 2

                I'll take the #8, PM inbound

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1