Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SOLD! Lee Shotshell reloader and components SOLD!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sofa88
    Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 140

    SOLD! Lee Shotshell reloader and components SOLD!

    SOLD!

    Lee Loadall 2 Shotshell Press 12 Gauge 2-3/4", 3"
    With optional primer feeder and safety powder scale
    $40



    West Coast Premium Magnum Lead Shot
    25lb bag of #8 size shot
    $30



    Winchester Primers for Shotshell (W209)
    6 boxes of 100 (600 primers)
    $20

    Alliant Powder, Red Dot
    1lb bottle
    $20

    Wads (can't remember specifics since I lost manufacturer label)
    Bag of 500
    $10



    ***Or take EVERYTHING for $80***
    Located in and around Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Mountain View. Will not ship.
    Last edited by sofa88; 09-13-2017, 5:59 PM. Reason: SOLD!
    "What do you mean the camera said I blinked!? I didn't blink! I'm just Asian!!!"
  • #2
    sofa88
    Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 140

    Bump
    "What do you mean the camera said I blinked!? I didn't blink! I'm just Asian!!!"

    Comment

    • #3
      sargenv
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 4620

      Those wads appear to be Windjammer 1 ounce 12 gauge wads.

      Comment

      • #4
        sofa88
        Member
        • Apr 2011
        • 140

        Thank you Sargeny!

        Price drop bump, take it all for $80!
        "What do you mean the camera said I blinked!? I didn't blink! I'm just Asian!!!"

        Comment

        • #5
          ceehawkx707
          Junior Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 42

          12 ga reloader

          Do you ever make it up near richmond ( i work there) or the vallejo area. I would be interested in the lot you have. Its hard for me to get around as im working 6x10s right now. If not no prob and good luck selling. I know you said no shipping but if you change your mind im shure we could work something out. Thanks john
          Last edited by ceehawkx707; 09-10-2017, 4:24 PM.

          Comment

          • #6
            croue
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2013
            • 1255

            PM sent. I'll take the lot.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1