Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

sold

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ziconceo
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 3269

    sold

    SOLD



    I am located in Santa Cruz or 30 min south of San Jose.

    Bullet molds for sale, all molds are made by lee:

    18$ each. Would like to sell as a lot though, 140$ for all molds!


    Will take 200$ for all molds and the melting pots!

    Most molds have surface rust but the insides are not affected by it and all cast great bullets.

    If you want to get into casting this is a great setup for many different calibers!


    Brand new 8mm mauser .324dia 175 grain

    The rest are used:

    358dia 150 grain for 357 mag or 38spl ect.

    452dia 230grain for 45spc ect.

    358dia 102grain for 380acp ect.

    358dia 148grain for 357 or 38spl ect.

    312dia 185 grain for 303 enfield ect.

    309dia 230grain for 300blk or 308win ect.

    358dia 125grains for 9mm ect.

    309dia 150grain that has two holes drilled into it so I can make hollow points with it, works great.

    All molds work perfectly
    Last edited by ziconceo; 06-13-2017, 1:47 PM.
    I don't drink or Smoke. I spend my money on gunpowder and gasoline.
  • #2
    ziconceo
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 3269

    Two melting pots.

    Lee pro 4-20: sells for 70$ I'll take 50 for mine ftf

    lyman big dipper: sells for ~45$ Will take 30$ftf

    70$ for both! includes free ladel and lee spoon thing.

    Both work perfectly.
    Last edited by ziconceo; 06-13-2017, 1:46 PM.
    I don't drink or Smoke. I spend my money on gunpowder and gasoline.

    Comment

    • #3
      Red9
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2014
      • 2900

      Location?

      Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk
      Never enough reloading stuff

      Comment

      • #4
        ziconceo
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 3269

        Santa cruz

        Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
        I don't drink or Smoke. I spend my money on gunpowder and gasoline.

        Comment

        • #5
          dadswickedammo
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2010
          • 737

          How much for the 8mm and 312 shipped.
          I used to reload so I could shoot more, now I shoot more so I can reload more.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1